Rio Verde promotes the development of sustainable high performance projects, adopting technology and constructive systems with a reduction in the use of natural resources throughout the life cycle of its projects, from its construction, to the future performance of the building.
The projects are designed to:
- Better qualification of the environments, promoting well-being and greater productivity to its users, focusing on thermal comfort, air quality and the best use of lighting and natural ventilation;
- Optimization of the consumption of natural resources throughout the life of the building, with emphasis on:
– Study of energy efficiency, leading to the adoption of clean / renewable energy systems, use of advanced technologies, automation and systems control;
– Reduction in the consumption of clean water, through systems of reutilization of gray water;
– Reduction of emissions of greenhouse gases.
- Reduction of operational costs and property maintenance.
All measures generate benefits to users and the environment, minimizing socio-environmental impacts.